The earliest records of our church date back to
1786, when the believers residing in Burrillville
met and started the construction of the
Burrillville Meeting House.
Due to lack of funds, the meeting house was not
completed until 1807.
Formal services commenced
in 1812, when, under the direction of God, brother
John Colby organized the brethren into the Church of Christ.
Our present building was erected and dedicated
Our current name, Pascoag
Community Baptist Church, was assumed in 1938.